Truss Kit 30A
KIT30A TRUSS RAIL DOCK
4 - 4' x 10' Truss Dock Sections
8 - 5' Legs
SHORELINE TRUSS DOCKS
The 9″ truss sides provide a lightweight dock system that looks great while maintaining both strength and durability. The lightweight truss design provides for effortless assembly, installation, and removal without sacrificing the overall stability of the dock during use.
Wheel-In or Standing Options
Choose the style that best suits your waterfront needs and available off-season storage space. Shoreline Industries truss style and rail style dock frames provide you with the ability to design both wheel-in and sectional standing style dock systems.
Recessed Decking Panels
Available with Cedar or Titan panels, Shoreline docks feature recessed decking panels for a clean, smooth appearance that prevents movement for a safe, stable walking surface.
Supportive Center Stringers
The aluminum cross member and center support provide additional support of the decking to provide a firm walking surface, while also improving the overall strength of the dock frame. A single center stringer provides the perfect balance to maintain a lightweight dock frame while providing increase frame strength.
Gravity Hanger™ or Bolt-Together Assembly
The gravity hanger system provides for quick and simple installations. In locations with rough water or where a permanent connection is desired, the truss dock frame can be bolted together using the pre-drilled frame connection holes.
WHY CHOOSE A SHORELINE TRUSS DOCK?
- Shoreline Truss Dock frames are incredibly light-weight which makes installation and removal quick and easy to save you time.
- The dock frame connectors and the leg pockets are integrated to save you money and make assembly quick and easy
-Shoreline Industries dock frames are completely welded to provide more strength and durability than a bolt-together dock frame
- Aluminum leg posts and foot pads provide stability and add to the durability of the dock system and aluminum will not rot or corrode
- Quickly and easily adjust the dock height by loosening the set bolts at the leg pocket, make your adjustment, then re-tighten set bolts
- 4′ x 10′ frames are the perfect size for easy installation and removal because they are light enough to be handled by the do-it-yourselfer
- Shoreline Docks can be configured as either a wheel-in dock or a sectional dock to fit your needs and your shoreline
- Decking panels are recessed into the dock frame for a clean look and to prevent movement and chipping of the decking panels
Choose either Cedar decking, or Glacier Flow Through decking.